While using Eventskite you agree to these policies
Organizer or Seller Policy
While listing events some of important points you should keep in mind:
- GST number is mandatory for selling on Eventskite.
- Your event will be removed from Eventskite, if your event get postponed or cancelled, and if this happens, you'll have to refund money to ticket buyer.
- Amount of bookings will be settled in your bank account within 2-7 working Days after deduction of 10% (Eventskite Commmission + 18% GST on commission + 1% Tcs (Pricing Details))
- If you cancel any booking, in that case Eventskite will charge 10% (Eventskite Cancellation Charge) of that cancelled booking amount from your next booking.
- Eventskite has the right to change the showcase price of any event. However the commission of eventskite will be charged on the listing price. So, the organizer will pay the commission on price listed by him.
- In case of any booking cancellation, the amount will be refunded to you within 7 working days. If it has been longer than 10 days, please email us your request at email@example.com and we will take this up on priority.
- We rely on event organizers for decisions related to refund of the tickets. Please email us your request at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will forward your request to the organiser and revert to you once we receive the reply from organizer.
- In refund process, If a customer(Ticket buyer) cancels the booking by himself, in that case Eventskite will charge 10% (Service Charge) of total amount. And if booking is confirmed by the organizer and then you cancel it, In this case organizer cancellation policy will be applied as well plus 10% Eventskite Service Charge.
While using Eventskite, we collect some of your data such as email, phone number, etc. Here are some points shown below that how we use this data and what we do's and don'ts.
What data we collect and how we use it?
What we don't?
- We collect your basic details while creating account, such as email address, phone number.
- We do not provide your data to any third party companies.
- We do not track your location or any kind of your personal activity on internet, unless you give permission to us for doing it.
- We do not save your any of bank details while doing payment for ticket booking, such as card number, cvv.