Chopta is situated in uttarakhand.
Chopta is famous for its natural beauty.
Yes chopta is a paradise for camping lovers. You can camp at chopta.
Eventskite is an online marketplace to sell or buy event tickets.
Yes, all the events listed on the website are verified by the Eventskite team.
No. Eventskite is a marketplace which provide a platform to event organizers to list their events.
Yes, If you are an event organizer then you can contact our support team and they will assist you.
Multiple event organizers come to this marketplace and list their events to sell.
Listing your events on Eventskite is free of cost.
Then 8% of the listed price is taken as service charge and 2% of the listed price is taken as payment gateway. So, a total of 10% commission is taken by the company on per ticket sold.
No. Only 10% of the listed price on per ticket sale was taken by the company whenever the buyer buys it from Eventskite.
No. There is no commission you have to pay for your free of cost events.
Yes, you can track everything as Eventskite provides a dashboard to their organizers who list their events.
24/7 WhatsApp customer support is available for everyone. You don't need to wait for revert as our team responds to your all queries within a minute. We really give value to our customers as well as organizers.
You can WhatsApp us at +91 7042514857 or mail us at email@example.com
No, we don't take any charge for marketing. It is done by Eventskite free of cost.
Eventskite organizers set their own refund policies. Before requesting a refund, first check the event page if the event organizer set a refund policy or not.
You'll get notified within 15 minutes via SMS when you booked an event successfully. In this SMS you'll get your booking details and organizer details. Once the organizer confirms your booking you'll get notified via SMS.
No, you must have GSTIN number for listing events on Eventskite.
April to July is considered to be the best time to travel Chopta.